Sunday, September 30, 2012

I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella



<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ...... X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X ......


Full five stars with hearts and kisses to Sophie Kinsella for coming up with a new fantastic novel! This and "Can You Keep A Secret?" are probably my favorite Kinsella novels. Just like any other novel from the author, it has a simple but hilariously realistic plot, and a quirky lovable heroine, Poppy. I mean who gets into so much trouble just by losing an engagement ring? Well I'm not just talking about some it's-no-big-deal-we-can-replace-it-ring, it's the bloody family heirloom of her future husband! So how will she explain it to her fiancé? Or better yet to her in-laws who clearly do not approve of the marriage. But what you're all probably wondering is how Sam fits into the picture... Hmm don't want to spoil anything, it's for you to find out and for me to....*insert widest grin*...

 Anyway I recommend this to all Sophie Kinsella fans out there. I laughed, cried( well almost), swooned and I bet you'd also feel the same way. You'll love it especially the ending, it's sweet and priceless! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a sequel!! Puh lease!!.. I want more of Sam and Poppy!

Well, this is how I pictured SAM.





My Rating: 5 of 5 stars!

4 comments:

  1. Damn, girl. If that's what Sam looks like, I've gotta read this. ;) I've seen this book before, it looks like so much fun! Great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. That's just how I see him. You should read this. It's a great book. You'll have so much fun,it's so funny.

      Delete
  2. Oh! five stars, eh? I saw this book today at the library and was like... nah! I wished I had taken it now :-)

    Lectus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I'd give this more than 5 stars if I can. haha! I really enjoyed reading this.

      Delete