Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa



FANTASTIC!! I was fascinated by the fey world the first time read about it, and now I'm
 loving it!


The second book of the Iron fey series is just as magical and engaging as the first book, and maybe even better!! After Meghan rescued Ethan and killed Machina, her journey has gotten more complicated. Unfortunately, the Iron fey has not ceased to exist but has only gained a new leader to rid the Nevernever of faeries. In the midst of this, the Scepter of the Seasons has been stolen causing a war between the Winter and the Summer Court. In order to end this fatal war, they must return the scepter to its rightful place. But doing so could mean imminent danger, death, and sacrifices.

This fantasy novel is an interesting read. I enjoyed every bit of it. I like the characters' personality, strength, and boldness. The romance is totally unbelievably amazing and riveting! The first part of the story broke my heart because of how impossible it is for Ash and Meghan to love each other. But I'm glad the ending stitched it back in place. Although, fate may have not favored them I admire their choices. I loved Ash for having the courage to admit his love for Meghan to the Queen, and I loved him even more when he'd rather be banished to the mortal world than forget her.
ASH, You're the Man!! 


I assure you the ending is a satisfiable one. There are so many questions in my mind after reading this. I want to know what will happen next right away so I'm definitely going to read the next book after making this review! I can't get enough of the fey world and the romance!!

My Rating 5 of 5 stars!

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite series of all time! I got through this series so fast because I couldn't wait to see what would happen next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! It's one of my favorite series! Like you I read all books so fast.. It's so addicting. I just couldn't put them down.. Thanks!

      Delete