Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver


I'm so proud to say that Lauren Oliver is one of the most talented authors! Her writing is pure, heartfelt and awesome!




I admit I was sort of disappointed reading the first few pages because nothing important is happening, I got so irritated with the shifting in time. But give it about 100 pages and the story gets better and turns into something exciting! 


I liked how the plot changed but in a good sense. And of course I liked Julian, somehow I understand what he's going through and how he's very much like what Lena used to be. I'm starting to like him for her.
 But then there's ALEX....  Every time Lena and Julian start to show their feelings to each other I think "Awwww!! they're so sweet! but no. no. no. no. no BIG NO! You love Alex remember? Don't let yourself get confused!" I don't know what to think anymore!


The ENDING... it's the ending I didn't want to read... because I was left hanging, thinking, speculating, fearing what will happen next. I just can't believe it has to end that way. Oliver sure knows how to make a cliffhanger! 

2 comments: